Thursday 17 November 2011

Live Broadcast With My Cat Is An Alien on Resonance 104.4 FM


On the evening of Wednesday, November 23 between 20.00 hrs and 21.00 hrs [UK time] I will be presenting ‘Ghost Blood Spectrum’ a live radio event for voices, texts, music and sounds created in collaboration with My Cat Is An Alien and Ramona Ponzini. I am of course really looking forward to meeting up with Maurizio, Roberto and Ramona in London, where they will be playing a two-day residency at Café Oto. Regular readers of this blog will not need to be informed about MCIAA’s unique approach to the art of performance – or indeed Ramona Ponzini’s dynamic take on the delivery of Japanese poetry. I have no idea what will happen or even what it will all sound like – but what I do know from previous experiences on Planet Turin is that it will be primordial and strange…and uncommonly great. You can follow proceedings either by tuning into 104.4 FM or by tapping into the live feed by clicking here.

See also:
My Cat Is Alien Artworks and Projects
Wire Spiral Arm Features My Cat Is Alien
In The Studio With My Cat Is An Alien

Pictured above: an experiment in time travel involving KH, Ramona Ponzini, Roberto and Maurizio Opalio conducted after midnight at the Café Fiorno, Turin – there is no credit for this photograph as it hasn’t actually been taken yet.

No comments: